Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sip by Sip

I got some new Stampin' Up stamps Tuesday and was dying to use them! "Sip by Sip" was one of the sets so I used it for Splitcoaststampers card sketch SC221.

OK, I'm not overly fond of this one, but my DH is going out to visit his parents soon, so I thought I'd send this with him to give to my MIL with a bag of Starbucks coffee.

This card includes sewing, lots of 3D dots, flower/button embellishment, stamps and ink. The middle cup was stamped twice, cut and popped up for a 3D effect.

3 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

I think it's very cute and your MIL will appreciate it and think it's darling, especially since you're sending coffee! Very cute! =)

Miki said...

What a fun set of stamps! Cute card and I love the color combo you used.

Enfys said...

I love it, great design and the colours are fab.
hugs
Enfys

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin