Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flowers of Friendship

Made this card over the weekend. I used the Celebrations cart for the vase and flowers. First in blue on blackout feature - so the flowers would have blue centers, then shift in pink for just the flowers (without the vase). I used my chalk inks to shade the vase and flowers, then added glaze to the flowers for shine.
I don't remember the name of this paper pack, but it's really bright with lots of pinks, blues, browns, and greens. The card base is from the Stampin' Up "in colors" papers - I won it as a door prize at the last card class I went to. Woo-hoo, second time I've won!

I added a little ribbon (from the $1 bin at Michaels), the friendship stamp is Fiskars, and pop-dots of course!
Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin