Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stampin' Up Creations

I went to a stamp class on Saturday, and Ruth (my demonstrator) was using all new stamps and the "in colors." I think it's so funny how everything, from ink color, to patterned paper, to punches all coordinate. It does make simple cards even easier since you don't have to go through your stack of DP to find just the right shade of pink.
These birds are too cute. They are stamped on velum, the ribbon is adorable but I have problems tying pretty bows, and I love the window word punch (got to get that)!
So this pretty stamp is done by coloring with markers, then breathing on the stamp to moisten what you've colored, then stamp. See what I mean about coordinating? The stamp ink colors match the paper perfectly. Oh, and this card features a darling pearl button on the flower.
Note: Dust in the Wind by Kansas just came on the Radio. It always reminds me of Highlander, when Tessa died.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Makes me want to start card making...

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What gorgeous cards! I especially love the colors and the stamping effect on the second one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin