Monday, August 17, 2009

Hugs to You

I've been spending a lot of time at Clean and Simple Stamping because I just love the layouts. What I like about them is that you can make them really easy, or you can embellish all you want. One layer, two layers, doesn't matter. But the layouts are really great.
Using FTL2 (Fall-to-Layout 2), I created this card using cricut carts Plantin SchoolBook for the zigzag (cut at 1 3/4") and Beyond Birthdays for the sentiment(cut at 2").
My first attempt at this was using only kraft (from PapertreyInk). I wanted to make the entire card one color. I've seen them done before and thought they were just beautiful. Well, I couldn't stand it, so I added the red shadow on the sentiment and the red button.
I did hold off on 3D dots though. I usually put those everywhere! Added a little twine, and I stopped. Just sat back and left it alone - otherwise I know I would have added more and probably messed it up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin