Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Monster

Ever wonder if the "Purple People Eater" was in fact purple in color or if he only ate purple people? Well, if you have no clue what I'm talking about, then let's just say I'm much older than you.
For the latest card sketch over at Splitcoaststampers (SC244), I tried to go clean and simple. I used cardstock from PapertreyInk and the web patterned paper is from my unknown stack.
The image is from Recollections. At least I think that's the new line of stamps being offered at Michael's. He is colored using prisma pencils and OMS. I added just a little shine to his eye, horns, and toe nails.

2 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I love seeing your wonderful creations, I will be shopping for B.Day cards soon for next year, I just hearted you! regards, T.

Erin Smetak said...

This is just so cute!!!!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin