Thursday, January 28, 2010

AiF Challenge Ahoy Matey! - FREE Card

Hello all. The challenge over at AiFactory Challenge Blog this week is to create a card using a sketch from anywhere you choose. This is the perfect time to check out all the sketch challenges in blog world.

You do not have to use AiFactory images but if you have them, I hope you will use them in your creation. There are also quite a few Freebies available at the store.

Today I am using FTL70 (Fall-To-Layout) from Clean and Simple Stamping. I LOVE their layouts. My DP is M's Just Chillin (one of my favorite paperpacks). I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place my letters, so if you are wondering, yes, I intentionally made them crooked :)

This week you are playing for the Nautical Collection. It's adorable! For my card, I wanted more of a 3D look (because my favorite item ever is 3D dots). I used glaze on the water and flag just for a little added shine.

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love coming and looking at your awesome creations...

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this card is GREAT. I love the sailboat and the sentiment. TFS.

Angie Cortes said...

This is awesome Lola!! I love the layout. Simple yet Fabulous!!

Cecelia said...

I am going to be receiving this set very soon;0) I love the bright colors you have chosen and I really like the simplicity of your LO! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin