Friday, April 23, 2010

Emo Rain

I just can't get enough of these Emo digistamps from MyGrafico.
I felt like playing along with some challenges this week - to de-stress. I've been working on a couple of papers for school, and they are kicking my butt. I've got a topic for my thesis, but for some reason my prospectus just isn't coming together. So I consider time in my room as healing.
I just love this paper pack - I believe it's Cosmo Cricket. The digistamp is MyGrafico, colored with Bics and Copics. I'm still out of my blender pen, so making a mistake is NOT an option! I don't know if you can see, but I sewed down the middle. The sentiment is Stampin' Up.

This card is for the following challenges:

7 comments:

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

love your coloring, and the paper you used, super card. Thanks for joining us at Mygrafico this week.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to agree, your coloring is just amazing. AND I love that paper. Great card

Unknown said...

oh this is just to cute!
love your coloring!

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous- and your coloring is right on! I'm a new follower.

Karin said...

Great job! Thanks for playing along at My Grafico :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ohh love your colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! xx

Rachel B said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way you used the sketch and the soft yellow around your main image! Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at MyGrafico.
Rachel B

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin