Thursday, June 10, 2010

Patriotic Thank You

Well, if you follow along, you know that I'm making my first batch of cards for Operation Write Home. When you donate cards, you are allowed to send a personalized card to a soldier, so I thought I would make something for my family to sign.

I already had these papers together for a past challenge and thought they would be perfect together yet again. Patriotic, but not over the top. The papers are from my fav paper pack Magnolia (the first pack I ever bought years ago), the digistamp is Designed 2 Delight colored with Prismas, Stampin' Up's Sweet Shapes (dots), and Pocket Silhouettes (sentiment) in Fire Brick Ranger ink.

This card also meets the following challenges:

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think it's great that you are doing this. I am sure they are going to love your cards.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!!!

Sherrie Conner said...

Oh! I love patriotic colors! Great job!

dstandard said...

Adorable - love the red white and blue!

Marlene said...

This is adorable...and a great cause, too!

If you're interested in making more cards for OWH, there is a challenge here, with a freebie:

OWH Challenge


http://kharliebug.typepad.com/the_digi_shack/2010/06/owh-card-drive-and-challenge-and-a-free-image.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin