Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chicken or Rooster

I hate to admit it, but I don't know the first thing about birds. I do know that I really like this digital set from MyGrafico, but I couldn't tell you if it's a boy chicken or a girl chicken.
Both the bird and word window are MyGrafico, and the sentiment is a $1 Acrylic stamp from Michaels...hmmm, I think I'll go there for lunch today to browse. Plus I have a 50% off coupon!
I don't even remember getting this paper! I pulled it out and thought "Hmmm, where did this come from? It sure is purdy!" Oh, the layout is for the MyGrafico challenge, bird colored with copics, nesties and Ranger Ink, PTI, and sewing.
Now this is going to sound silly, but I really like this card. That means I will have trouble parting with it. Does that ever happen to you? Well, I'm going to fight with my OCD and give this away...do you want this card? If so, just let me know and I'll send it to you!

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That chicken or rooster is so adorable in those interesting colors!!! FUN!

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable!!! You can send it to me if you really want to! :)

Julzmom said...

or me!!

JoAnn Porter said...

The card is really cute and and would be very happy to have it sent to me if you haven't sent it to anyone yet. JoAnn

Tazza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tazza said...

=D Congrats on winning the Challenge! Your set is on it's way! Thanks for playing along with us at MyGrafico!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin