Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome Baby

It's already Thursday! This week has gone by SO fast. Last night I worked on my Yudu and this card...I didn't have any success with the Yudu, but hopefully I'll have something to show soon,

I really like the colors I chose for this one. The image is Quackers by Revi Devi Paat - but this is a sneak peek and won't be released at Squigglefly till Saturday. I colored it with Bics, added a couple rhinestones, and put glaze on the waves and ducky parts.

Other details: Mustard Seed and Faded Jeans Ranger Inks, Me & My Big Ideas DP, sentiment is Stampin'Up's Short & Sweet. The layout is The Pixie Cottage, #37.

I also want to share with you a Squigglefly sketch challenge going on over at Paper Craft Planet. It's a sketch with a "twist" and from what I understand, there's a pretty good prize involved!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Very sweet card, great use of our sketch!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable little duckie. I love your sewing and the colors you used... very cute card.

Holly Young said...

Lola this is just adorable! I love your sewing and the papers you picked. The little rhinestones on the stars look fabulous and great use of the glaze! Your shading on this is really nice!

Marlene said...

What a cute little quacker!

Elizabeth P said...

So sweet card Lola! I love the colours combo you used! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is one cute card. Love the use of the water patterned paper. Thank you for using the sketch and for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

cheryl said...

oh this is just so sweet great take on the sketch too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Adrina said...

Oh so sweet!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week and hope to see you again next week.
Adrina XX

Beautiful Greetings said...

Perfect colors and image for a baby card! I love the sweetness of it. Great job with our sketch this week. Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin