Thursday, September 2, 2010

Women's Work

I absolutely LOVE the From My Kitchen Cricut cart. And of course I'm joking about the "women's work" title. Although one thing I would love to do is sit in the audience at the Martha Stewart show. I ADORE her.

There are so many great cuts on this cart that just scream "retro." This was cut at 4" in blackout, shift, layers, and shadow. I used chalk inks to shade all the pieces. The paper is a digipaper freebie from Digital Delights and the sentiment is computer generated (I placed a text window on top of the orange/yellow paper before printing - so I only printed once). I added a few gems for fun, sewing, and pop dots.

I really like this one. Nice and simple. Still trying to determine the inside sentiment....

Gettin' Dirty....With you is so much fun
Gettin' Dirty....is how I like it

Any other ideas? I was thinking something a little "frisky."
This card meets the following challenges:

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that apron. I am ashamed to say I have that cart. and haven't even used it (with a few others) :-(

Marlene said...

Oooh, I LOVE it!

Jeri said...

Love the stitching in black. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Karen Pinsonat said...

Great card, love the stitching! (and I vote for "getting dirty is how I like it") ;-)

GabyCreates.com said...

I like your stitching and the sentiment

GiuliaG. said...

How sweet! I love it.

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card!! Love the aparon!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Raven B said...

Lol that sentiment made me laugh and the stitching is amazing.
Hugs,
Raven

**Treefrog** said...

Love the card and the colors! Cute sentiment, either one. And I always love when someone stitches on their cards, it always adds just another touch of love! So glad you joined us this week at BBTB2!
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

A Little Time said...

Oh, how cute is this!! I love the sentiment and the stitching around the edges makes the whole thing "pop"! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin