Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Snowman with Heart

Hello and happy Christmas Eve! Tonight I will be flying back home, just in time to bake cookies to deliver tomorrow to relatives.

One last Christmas card...well, actually, I have a new plan: make 2 Christmas cards a month starting in January! Wish me luck on my endeavor.

I'm using an older Designed2Delight image colored with Copics and added glitter glue. DP is DCWV, sewing, and pop-dots. Fairly CAS. Please also check out the D2D Card Ideas blog for a special Christmas review! The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC50, and will also be entered in Digi's With Attitude challenge #11: Anything Christmas!

Have a wonderful CHRISTMAS EVE!!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Super pretty card! Great snowman image! Happy Holidays!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great snowman, Merry Christmas!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love his heart... hugs

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute card... adorable snowman!

Thank you for participating in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin