Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thinking Hedgehog

Hello and happy Tuesday! Quick share today as I try to accomplish as many things this week as possible - took spring break week off to catch up on things around the house...yup, that means spring cleaning and the such.

For this card, I'm using a Phindy image and think she is SO LOVELY! Papers are from Creative Cottage (it's actually a Christmas Pack), sewing, Glossy Accents, and hand cut tag with computer generated sentiment.

I just found out my little cousin's husband is now taking her even further away (ALASKA!!), and thought I'd send her a few cards to mail and this one to let her know she's crazy and should come back home! Just kidding...not really, but you know what I mean.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a great Spring Break!

This meets the following challenges:

12 comments:

Cec said...

What a sweet card. I love the great colour combination and the wonderful papers. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Little K Smith said...

An adorable card, such a sweet image and love the colours too :)
Kelly.x

Tine said...

Hi. Lovely card and I love your colourway. Great job in tying that fab bow too. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Philomena said...

Such a pretty color combo of pink and green. I love how her dress looks like shiny satin.
Thanks so much for playing at Phindy's Place!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lola this is gorgeous I love how you've used these papers - they are some of my fav's from creative cottage x
And your image is coloured beautifully x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Marlene said...

How sweet, Lola! You know, I used to have a pet hedgehog (when I lived in Canada). Her name was Mrs. Prickles. (Kids named her).

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card Lola!! These colors are my absolute favorites. Sorry about your cousin. I'm sure she will love this card!! Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!
Hugs,
Tracy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just too darn cute.. love it Lola..

Kathy said...

Oh Lola, this is pretty, pretty, pretty! Love your stitching, bow, and beautiful coloring. Superb! Thanks for joining the Phindy's Place challenge this week.

Dorcas said...

Wow! Beautiful card!
I’m so glad you decided to join us this week at Phindy’s with your lovely creation!

Tammy said...

Awwww...this is darling!! I really love the colors and also the clean and simple look!! LOVE it!!

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!! :)

Ann English said...

Darling and your coloring-super! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin