Saturday, April 2, 2011

Puppy MTC

Hello all and hope you're enjoying your Saturday! Yes, it's finally Saturday. Today we will hop on the Harley and take a nice long drive to Jemez. Maybe we will even get in a hot spring to relax my back a bit. Today is also Catch the Bug's Challenge day, and the new challenge is:

ANYTHING GOES

Which is usually a favorite for most! So I made a shaped card using one of my favorite sets: Rottweiler Puppies.

I imported this digi into MTC and LOVE the look! The card measures around 4" x 5", I added chalk inks for shading and used white pen for the eyes. I just realized I forgot my glossy accents!!

So digi's aren't just for coloring anymore! I've created a few of these, so be on the look out for more. With the dull ache in my back, creating the MTC files has been quite relaxing.

So enter your ANYTHING GOES creation at Catch the Bug and use a BUGABOO image to qualify for the grand prize!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

This will be entered in the following:

14 comments:

Min said...

Lola I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Must try it more with my MTC! Jodie's images are PERFECT for this!!
Just awesome work!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

sgc said...

How cute! You'll have to share a tutoril telling how to do this:)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful job....love changing images into svgs for a shaped card and this one is super duper cute.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh he is just adorable.. and I can't believe you forgot the glossy accents... but he is still pretty cute without it. Sorry your back is hurting.. :-( I hope you get to stop at a hot spring on your ride today.

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Lola, what a fabulous idea :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jami said...

OMG Lola....this is AWESOME!!!!! I love love love it!! I must try this with my Cricut now. And the bit of shading adds so much...what a COOL card!!

Rae Anne said...

You absolutely, positively took my breath away with this Lola - Just WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! :D MWAH!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Lola this is such a darling card, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Cool idea - it turned out perfectly!!! Great job!!

Paul said...

WOW. This is an AMAZING card. Love it, love it, love it. I'd love to be able to do something like this but have no idea what MTC means!
TFS
Paul

Tammy said...

WOW Lola this card is adorable and your shading is perfect! I Love this! Fantastic creation!!

Rose said...

This card is so cute Lola! I love what you have done with this adorable puppy. I just love the SVG files, so much fun!

Faith S. said...

Awesome! I have MTC, and have converted one of my digis, but haven't cut it yet. You did a great job!

Laurie said...

This is the cutest puppy I have seen on the net! Is the file available as a MTC file? Your work is wonderful. TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin