Saturday, May 21, 2011

Look Hoo's Graduating

Hello and Happy Saturday! The new challenge this week at Catch the Bug is:

GRADUATION OR CELEBRATION

I think this little Graduation Owl is da bomb!

I feel like a cheated a bit on this card but the DP is just so pretty and I didn't want to cover it up too much. So the layout is pretty simple. Image colored with Copics and Prismapremiers, nestabilities, ribbon....yup, that's about it.

Close up of the glittery belly and glossy accents. And this challenge came just in time! My cousin is having her High School graduation today! Hope she likes the card.

Thanks for joining me today and have a wonderful weekend! Beanie also has a birthday party this weekend for a classmate who's turning 4. How fun!!

5 comments:

sgc said...

Adorable card!

Tammy said...

I love this Lola!! Gorgeous colors and dp!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lola, who wouldn't love this super cute card... it's perfect. hugs

Anonymous said...

Am crazy about this card! I think you did the right thing....showing off that awesome DP - and the glossy accents - FAB! Love the glitter too!

Marlene said...

What a fun little graduation card! I'm lovin' it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin