Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mr. Skunk

Hello and happy Saturday! Today the new challenge at Catch the Bug is:

BLACK, PINK & GREEN + SKETCH
I'm using Bobblehead Farm Skunk

You can find the sketch at Catch the Bug. The DP is Target $1 bin.

I was in a picture taking mood! I guess I just really like this little guy.

And of course a close up so hopefully you can see his shiny nose. The black circles on circle die cut (behind my image) is something I made in MTC. If you like, feel free to take it here:



Hope you join this weeks challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by.

11 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! I love the image and the layout is fab ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Stephanie said...

One of my favorites from this week, that skunk is too cute and your coloring awesome.

Marlene said...

He's the cutest skunk, ever! Love his shiny nose.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a darling little stinker!!!! And, all that sewing...love love love it! I don't have that image and now it's going on my wishlist.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, I can see why you took so many picture of this darling little guy...and he just pops with the black around him.. I am loving how you so the coloring in the white... just awesome... hugs from ukiah

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love the flower paper and stitching!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is adorable!!!
Love how you did the pink background

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- love the wonderful cutting fime- Thanks for sharing. Love your card L.O. too!

AprilsL8 said...

Cute! Thanks for the file!

Shannon White said...

Goodness this is soo CUTE!! 8-) Love the Sweet little Skunk! You colored him ups so wonderfully! Great sketch and love the Target Dollar bin dp's! So perfect!
Just a Darling Card Miss Lola!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Tina said...

These are beautiful colors and the skunk is adorable...beautiful card

Tina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin