Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peacock Beauty

Hello and Happy Thursday! Wow, this week is almost over and I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I had planned.

Today a quick post to share a very lovely image, the Peacock Beauty:

I'm using papers from MyGrafico, and lots of Ranger Tea ink. I was going for a shabby chic/vintage look. Please click for an up close of the Peacock! I would have to say this is my favorite stamp from Designed2Delight. But then again, Faith is coming out with some of the most adorable Halloween Images!!

And a quick reminder that you can still enter the D2D challenge: Wedding or Anniversary.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Such a pretty peacock!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I clicked on it even before I saw you say to click on it ... WOW is about all I can say, what a beautiful peacock... your coloring is absolutely GORGEOUS... I love the papers you choose to go with her, Definitely a WOW card. (and I thought we hadn't seen you because you were busy making a scrapbook page of Bean (lol)...someday) hugs from ukiah

MiamiKel said...

Wow, this is a beauty! SUPER beautiful coloring and a great layout to showcase the peacock - fabulous!!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Lola ! Love the DP and your colouring is stunning ! Have a great week-end ! Hugs and love from Catherine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin