Saturday, March 17, 2012

Funny Bunny

Hello all and Happy Saturday! I can't believe how fast time flies when you have a baby. Sprout is now 5 weeks old and has changed so much in that short time. Anyway, today I'm here to share a card for this week's Catch the Bug challenge:

SKETCH

and I'm getting ready for Easter!


I haven't decided who this card is going to yet, but I have a few more to make by Easter. I'm using Funny Bunny, and some great "new" papers from our latest DT swap. Thanks so much for joining me today and have fun with this weeks challenge!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute Lola ! I love the layout and the cute bunny ! Sweeeeeet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It doesn't seem like little Sprout is 5 weeks already. I wish I could remember to pull out my seeing machine, it really gives the card the finish touch.. That bunny is adorable and I am sure it will bring a smile to whoever receives it.. (I hope you are taking lots of pictures to scrapbook - :-)
Hugs from Ukiah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin