Thursday, June 21, 2012

Card and Tag Blanket

Hello all.  I have a couple things to share today.  First is the latest Stella Says sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug.
It's a super easy sketch, and the only requirement is that you use a Bugaboo image to enter.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Next I'd like to share a "tag blanket" I made for one of our newest cousins.  This is a little 12" by 12" blanket, with ribbons sticking out on each side, and her initial embroidered in the corner.
These seem to be all the rage these days.  I actually made one for Sprout first, and it was a hit with her!  I'm sure there are LOTS of tutorials out there on how to make one of these - I just happened to see one at Target and thought "well, this is easy enough" and made one in under 30 minutes.  Just thought I'd share a great, easy, baby gift idea!

5 comments:

Shannon White said...

Aww, such aSweet Card! Love your Darling image and the PRetty Dp's too! And what a Sweet baby blanket! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always love to pop by to see you. Precious little card, the colors are so soft...and I love that blanket. You are a woman of many talents..
Well my friend you have an excuse for having unfinished projects.. Two precious little ones.

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Lola ! I love those soft colours and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Lola its so cute well done Hugs Elaine

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft colours & the lil taggie is lovely :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin