Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shrink Dink Big Sister Necklance

Hello all!  Guess where I have been?  Jury Duty!  And guess what else?  They put 12 of us in a room and we couldn't come to an agreement.  Yup, a mistrial.  They said they don't see that happen often, but we managed to be just stubborn enough.
Anyway, let me share something I made for Beanie.  And can I just tell you ssomething: she is the best big sister ever!  What I did: I opened word, created a "text box," inserted my images (a ticket from MyGrafico and the lovely Ava Dancing from Bugaboo), inserted the text, and printed it all out on Shrinky Dinks for Inkjet.  I used really light Copic markers to color, made hole with Cropadile, and shrunk with my embossing gun.
I let her pick out the beads and she loved it.  And here are my girls.  Sprout LOVES her big sister.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you've had a wonderful week!

I will be linking this up with Tatertots & Jello, Flamingo Toes, Skip to My Lou, and Inspire Me Fridays

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lol, of course you would be on a jury that goes to a "mistrial"-
What a precious picture of your girls.. I have never heard of using the heat gun to do Shrinky Dinks with the embossing gun.. So cute, I am sure Bean is wearing it proudly..

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Lola (I'm just in the middle of making some shrink plastic earrings :D )
I love that photo of Sprout & Beanie they are adorable!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracy said...

Oh my!!! I came to peek at what you've been working on and got the best treat ever. Your girls are SO ADORABLE! Cute! Cute! Cute! I could just eat them up!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great pic. It was hard to get my boys together because to them it "just wasn't cool".

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin