Monday, February 24, 2014

Thinking Love with Just Some Lines

Hello all and Happy Monday!  I know Valentine's Day is over, but I think every day should be filled with love!
Today I'm using a CUTE freebie from Just Some Lines for their current challenge: Hearts & Love.  The sentiment is Cricut Cart Mickey Font at 3/4" plus shadow.
I've been "adventurous" lately, using colored CS for my base and adding a white insert to write on.  Just call me wild and crazy!  I will also be entering this in this months Crafty Calender Challenge: Love is All Around, and this week's Make it Monday: Always Anything Goes.  Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Awww! Sweet!

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally adorable, love your colouring, fabulous job! Love the simplicity of the design.
hugs
Glenda

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Lola. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Catherine said...

I totally agree with you Lola ! Your card is gorgeous ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable. Wow, your coloring is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Simple but really effective card. It caught my eye over at MIM x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely adorable - love that you used our freebie and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin