Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tall Elephant with Doodle Pantry

Hello and Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing another card for my Auntie who is only with us for a short time.  I've been visiting and sending a couple cards a month, just to try to brighten her days.  I also make her cookies regularly!
Anyway, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the current challenge at Fab n Funky: Walk on the Wild Side.  I figure this adorable Elephant from Doodle Pantry's Tall Trio.  I'm using the colored version and papers.  Simple layout to make sure it goes through the mail smoothly.  This also meets the following challenges: Creatalicious Challenges: Monochrome, Eureka Stamps: Monochrome, and That Craft Place: Anything Goes.

11 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous. Love the vivid colors and the adorable elephant backed with pink. This is a showstopper, Lola.

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lola.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just pure delight. Loving the pink and black and sewing around the edges.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Lola ! Love the paper and the image is really cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joanna M. said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the pinks and that Elephant is so cute!

Shell said...

Just gorjuss hun. Thanks for joining us at that craft place this week. Shell xx

karalschuknecht said...

Great card with a cute image. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge.
Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

Anonymous said...

How very sweet! I like the bright, fun papers and sequin accents...thanks for sharing with us at Eureka.

Unknown said...

SO adorable ~ love the elephant!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Pat K said...

Adorable card. Such a sweet image and I love your dp, perfect for this cutie. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Dawn Frost said...

What a nice thing to do for your Aunt! Great stitcking, she looks so happy and smilie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin