Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stella Fairy with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Today I'm sharing my card for this weeks Catch the Bug challenge: Anything Goes.  And since it's my brother's birthday today, I thought Stella was in order for the occasion:
I think Stella Fairy Visit from Bugaboo Stamps is perfect for us cynical siblings.  I kept this simple for a more masculine feel - I know, the DP and banner aren't necessarily "guy-ish" but I think he will enjoy Stella all the same.  So join us in this week's super easy challenge!!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Lola ! Love this Stella ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love that Stella image. I have a little naughty sentiment that I always put with it as a "get well" card. OK...maybe the flags are a little feminine but your brother will love it. My brother's birthday is Oct. 12 so I'm flying to Denver to be with him. I afraid he won't see the next.

*Vicki* said...

She totally just cracks me up Lola!! Love your fun card and the colors look amazing! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Gotta love Stella!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love Stella, especially this birthday fairy. It's one of my favorites. Your brother is going to get a kick out of this great card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin