Friday, October 16, 2015

Festive Pumpkin with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Friday!  My favorite day in the work week.  Today I'm sharing a card using Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday - yes, that's right, you can get this Halloween Pumpkin for free this week only:
I went with traditional colors.  Another card to send out this year!  I made a few more than I intended, but that's ok, there's always someone out there who could use a little snail mail!  That's it for today.  Have a wonderful Friday and don't forget to pick up your freebie!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love your card Lola ! Your colouring is simply stunnin... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely pumpkin Lola! Great card :-)

*Vicki* said...

Wow, I really love your colors and coloring on this design Lola!! Fabulous papers too!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin