Monday, November 6, 2017

Birthday Girl in Green

Hello and happy Monday! I don't know about you, but I happen to like this time change.  The Spring forward one....I never get used to. But Fall back and all of a sudden, I go to bed on time, wake up on time, and I feel more accomplished.

Today I'm here to share a card for the current Anything Goes Challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
I'm featuring Birthday Girl from Kinda Cute stamps.  I've been following this artist for a while, and have collected a few freebies, and now she has opened her own shop!
I'm not sure if this is considered a "fancy fold" but it's not a traditional rectangle.  The polka dots are only half a fold with the green section and digi partially adhered.  Hopefully you can see the design in the pic.  Also, I added a little string for interest.  So join along in the super easy anything goes challenge if you can!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

This meets the following challenges: Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything GoesCrazy 4 Challenges: Layer it Up, and Scrapper's Delights: Anything Goes.

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great colouring and gorgeous card.xx[aNNie]🎄

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lola! Your coloring always amazes ♥ Really neat fold, too!

Glenda Atkins said...

I think it is a fabulous card and love your 'fancy fold' Great colouring on that wonderful image. I will be going to take a look at her shop.
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin