Friday, March 30, 2018

Funny Bunny Easter card

Hello and Good Friday to all.  So this weekend, after church, we are going to a farm to cuddle goats.  That's right!  Goats!  Baby goats.  I am so excited.  There will also be goat cheese sampling and an egg hunt for the kids.  Of course I'm probably allergic to the little baby goats, I'm pretty much allergic to everything, but I'm going to enjoy every sneeze and itchy eye.

Today I'm sharing a Bugaboo Stamp new release named Funny Bunny Babies on my Easter Card.


And guess what?  It's a bit of a fancy fold.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Everybunny set..
I saw something very similar on Pinterest.  The card IS straight, I just couldn't get the first photo straight.  Oh well.  I tried.  Anyway, I wish you all a very Happy Easter!

This meets the following challenges: Die Cuttin Divas: Easter, Digi Choosday: Anything Goes, Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, and Unicorn Challenge: Make it Girly.

8 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaahhh, I want to cuddle goats too! What a wonderful weekend activity! And I agree, worth every sneeze! Super card! Great design and lovely papers! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday
Happy Easter!
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. LOVE the layout. Hope you can enjoy the goats premed with some allergy medication.

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable image, and I love the card fold! Kind of a hybrid, right?

Have fun playing with those goats. I wish I could join you! I can imagine how soft they are.

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Jane Savage said...

Oooh what a fabulous card! Love that image and your card shape!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Cute card! I love the way it opens and shares the background with the inside.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous fold.💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card,thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Your creativity is exploding, what a wonderfully creative card! I hate it when a card does not phonograph straight, I have had my share!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin