Monday, March 26, 2018

Gardening Easter Bunny

Hello and happy Monday!  Today starts my girls' spring break.  Thank the Lord for Grandma, because I was not made to be a stay at home mom.  Don't get me wrong, I love my babies dearly, but spending an entire week with them would probably lead to lots of Mimosa drinking starting early in the morning!

So, for today, I'm sharing a card for this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge: Photo Inspiration (please click on link for photo).


I'm going with both gardening and colors, plus I needed another Easter card.  Bright spring colors on this one, featuring Bugaboo Stamps Garden Bunny, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Join in this week if you can!

This meets the following challenges: Crafty Cardmakers: Bunnies, Chicks, Eggs, Dragonfly Journeys: Bunnies, Chicks and Ducks, Pink Gem: Easter Time, and Crafty Animals: Anything Goes.

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This sweet bunny really caught my eye-what could be cuter than a bunny in a blue bonnet?! ♥
Sue Kment

Joanna M. said...

Oh Lola ... your post made me giggle sooo much. I say we get together, combine the kids and then just spend the afternoon drinking mimosas! It's Spring Break here too ... yeah. Your card is absolutely adorable btw.

Glenda Atkins said...

This is really cute and I love how you outlined the rabbit in pink. It really works, and brings it all together.
Hugs
Glenda

Jeannie said...

Hi Lola! (I love your name) This is soooo cute and that bright blue that you colored the hat and watering can just pops so perfectly. Your stitching really makes this really fabulous. Thanks so much for joining my Bunnies, Chicks, and Ducks Blog Challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

MiamiKel said...

Positively stunning! Your coloring always amazes - so sweet! Wishing you a joyous Good Friday!

Kim x said...

Love your fabulous image and colour coice.
Thank you for entering my challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is so cute!! Love the stitched background and the focal image is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Jo said...

Lovely card, love the stitched border. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time & good luck!
Jo x
Dt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin