Saturday, April 14, 2018

Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Card

Hello and happy Saturday!  Today, I am enjoying an extremely early softball game.  I mean really....is it necessary to be at the out of town ball field at 8 am on a weekend???  Well, I think not!  But Bean is working hard and I'm a mom.  So I do "mom things."  Like waking up at an unreasonable hour on Saturday.

Aside from that, I'm here to show my latest creation for Catch the Bug's latest challenge: Rainbows/Unicorns.



I loved unicorns as a kid and I guess that never really goes away from generation to generation.  Right now, Bit (6 years old) is way into these magical creatures.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Unicorn Set.  These unicorns make me smile with their funny expressions.  Anyway, short post today, so join in if you can and thanks so much for stopping by for a look.

This meets the following challenges: Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes, Always Happy Birthday: Anything Goes/Balloons, Watercooler Wednesday: All About Occasions, Seize the Birthday: Vibrant Colors and Challenge Up Your Life: Unicorn/Rainbows.

15 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely adorable Lola, fabulous unicorn card! I must get that set! Have a wonderful day!
hugs
Glenda

Migdalia said...

This is SUPER adorable! I absolutely love the unicorn!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

This would be perfect for the Challenge Up Your Life Unicorn Challenge-it is a real cutie! ♥ Sue Kment

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola, this is gorgeous. LOVE the 3D effect and the clear sequins. You are wonderful for doing the Mom thing...have fun and LOTS of coffee!!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Lola, this is super adorable! I've seen this cute unicorn 3 times and am totally sold! I'm off to go scoop it up! Inky hugs!

Heidi Weaver said...

This is such a cute card, Lola. That unicorn is beyond cute! Love the colouring and layout. The sequins add such a nice bit of glitter and the whole scene looks 3-D. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lola this is such a fun birthday card. The lucky recipient will be bowled over. From that purple window sill to the rainbow coloured tail this card just pops with life and fun! Thanks so much for sharing with the Watercooler Wednesday Any Occasion challenge this week.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card Lola.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Joanna M. said...

I love your card! It's so bright and pretty. Sorry for the early morning wake up call on a weekend. I get you tho ... except ours is huddled under blankets for football and soccer!

Aileen said...

Fabulous Card Lola and congratulations on your win at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Wonderful colouring of the unicorn and what a character. I thought I had enough unicorns and I have the head digitals of him but I can see I need this one too!!

I congratulated you on Watercooler Wednesday but made a mistake and congratulated Tenia first who was actually the person who picked you as the winner and had to post again to correct it. I should learn to read better lol. Hope I haven't confused you too much.

Tenia Nelson said...

Well deserved win!! You totally ROCKED it!! Yay!! Thanks for playing along in the WWC!!!

Andrea W said...

Your card is awesome! I love your coloring and design.

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a fun card! Really fabulous design and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and congratulations on your win! - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

stampwithsandy said...

This card is awesome, Lola! I love the whimsical unicorn, your vivid colors, all of it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin